Friday, September 2, 2011

What I Did Yesterday: 9/1/11

Yesterday was kind of funny.  I had made the decision to take my camera out and keep it on me from now on! I figured, I have a blog now, why not use it to keep track of my days and experiences.

My roommate took the first pic before I started my night!  
Freaky, but true first pic taken
@9:11 pm (on 9/1/11)
What will the night have in store?

1st stop: New Recording Artist "Lee Charms"'s B- Day Party & 
New Music Video Release! @Negril NYC
11:03pm
Lead Video Model: Sivan Levi & Recording Artist: Lee Charm

Check out Lee's work:

SPOTTED:
11:09pm Mr . Sean Harrison: Graphic Artist Extraodinare & Jewelry Designer!
More jewelry designs www.Knullandvoid.com

After margaritas, I met up with more friends and headed to
Erykah Badu's DJ'ing appearance @ Le Poisson Rouge.
12:43 pm
Left: Miss Ra Re Valverde
(Artist: Background singer for Erykah Badu, Jill Scott and more)
Also photographer check her music:

Heading over to the event, we stopped and ate 
@ Qdoba on Bleecker/Macdougal
1:34pm
We met an amazing Painter: Gregory Kirschenbaum
Stay tuned he will be doing one of me!
Send suggestions on facebook.com/chavis.aaron

For more info on other artwork and customs:

After eating, we had an impromptu photoshoot:


At the event: this was the crowd outside VIP
Opening act for Erykah Badu
Adrian Younge and Band


 Party Presented By Skullcandy & Waxpoeticrecords!

Check out Erykah Badu's skills:

To close the night, I headed over to Le Bain@ The Standard Hotel,
 where I met up with my best friend.
Me, Dancer Keeley Dann visiting from London, and Recording Artist Shamar Forte

Check His music out:
www.shamarforte.com

That was my night!

Thanks for checking it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment