I know you all have been waiting for my New York Fashion Week 2011 pics. Well here they are!
First Night: I really started on my actual birthday September 8th.
First stop Dolce & Gabbana Flagship store on Madison Ave. Fashion Night Out, is basically a big block party with most retailers open catering and offering drinks and music, to generate sales!
Fashion stylist: Lonnie & Nic for "Americas Top Model"
Tianna Taylor & her beautiful mom!
NEXT STOP: Donna Karan store for FNO
Me & Fashionista: Bevy Smith
I then went to Bergdorf for their party, where my best friend was perforrming in a "Live Window", then I had to run to XEX Magazines party, to host their red carpet with the "Beekman Boys" from MTV.
SHOUT OUT: to XEX Magazine, thanks for making me the NEW Social Editor!
Interviewing Actor: Justin
Interviewing editor of XEX Magazine: Sailey Williams
Marc Clarc and Crew
Last Stop: Midtown for Private affair with Daniel Dejene, and "Legendary Damon", they are known for some of the hottest NY parties!
Celebrity Publicist: Jason Parker
Me, Daniel Dejene, and J-Harris
Malik the Stylist on Left!
My homey on right: Drew -Vision make sure you check out his work amazing artist
1. Bergdorf Goodman window display for Fashion Night Out 9/8/11
2. Stylist: J. Cooper
3. Male Model: Dre King
4. Me and Emil Wilbekin at Donna Karan's Fashion night Out Event 9/8/11
5. They call me "Simba" Sibonigile Cummings
6. Outside Milesmile Event By "Legendary Damion" & Ugo
1. Me and Alec Mapa from "Ugly Betty"
2. Marc Clarc (designer), Me, Miss Mo' (beauty expert), Mike
3. Me and the homie
5. IT girls for the night.
6. After party with UGO AND CREW
7. Me & Amber
8. Me & Steve
9. Omar and his homegirl
1. Me and Wynter Gordon ( recording superstar)
2. Bryan Taylor and Marc Clarc at Marc's Fashion week line relase now avaible in Urban Outfitters
3. Micheal Knight (designer from Project Runway)
5. Show case for desiggner: Marc Clarc
4. Amazing fashion releases for Mr. Leo called "Evident Future". This Line ROCKED!
Hosted by fellow ATL Celeb Blogger: Micah Jesse!
Great female models serving Remixed Hennessy all night!
Open bar by Hennessy
Far Left: Friend- Jey Van Sharp of My Uberlife
Far Right: Iday Kay- ALL DAY
My new rain Coat!