Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Day 9/5/11

LABOR DAY FUN
B DAY COUTNDOWN: 3 DAYS
I walked from my house over to the Labor day Jamaican Parade, a nice 45 min walk.
Hot artwork in BK! located at Nostrand and Greene Ave.
Got hungry and stopped at the new checkers on Nostrand Ave. This was my view while eating. Mess!
really? Polk-a-dot undies and pink spandex, NO NO!!
dont forget that matching bag.
Me and my girl Jaime
Todays CREW!
PARADE TIME !
BOOM! Had to get a pic with some costumes!
The old faithful: Nutcrackers
Nutcrakers: Poison in a bottle. Mixtures of all types of alcohol!
My homies, Rae and Gabriel
Owners of the the HOT blog:
Check it out!! You will love it!
After the cops shut down the parade. Because 28 people were shot!
Glad we got out when we did.
NEXT STOP: My homegirl's rooftop. Chill time and BBQ in BK.
NO WORDS NECESSARY!

Me, Rome, and my best friend Royston
The lovely ladies of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment